google analyticsIt is very important to analyse your website traffic, from where you are getting what kind of traffic and how you should make a strategy for them.
What will I learn?
Google Analytics Topics
The Google Analytics is an online service provided by Google by which you analyze the different types of traffic you are getting on your website or mobile application.
In this module you will learn:
- Google Analytics Overview
- How Google Analytics works
- Google analytics account structure
- Google analytics insights
- Cookie tracking and types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- Set up analytics account
- Integrate Google analytics code in website
- Goals and conversions
- How to setup goals
- Different types of goals
- Bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate
- How to reduce bounce rate
- How to set up funnels in goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate AdWords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating AdWords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- What is link tagging
- How to set up link tagging
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
Total Duration: 09 hrs.