10 Tips for Successful Mobile Marketing Campaign: If we talk about digital marketing than we can not eliminate the mobile marketing. Mobile has revolutionized the businesses. Phones are a main communication tool for most of the people worldwide. A social study tells that 50% the world’s population now has a mobile phone and every second there are 9 new mobile phone users adding? That is why the mobile marketing is a must for both online and local businesses. Below I shared 10 tips for successful mobile marketing campaign. Follow these mobile marketing tips and tricks to reach your marketing goal.
So, what is mobile marketing? Targeting the mobile devices to attract the audience. If you are not doing this then prepare to lose to your competitors. Because of mobile, email open rates are also improving.
Advertisers have already recognized the mobile market. In 2017, 60% of digital search ad dollars were spent on mobile (expected) and this is just for the United State.
Before we start let me clear you some statistics to focus on mobile marketing:
- “Google is responsible for 96% of all smartphone search traffic”
- “82% of searchers will use their phone to help them make a decision about an in-store purchase.”
- “People are accessing 69% of their media on their smartphones.”
- “89% of people on smartphones are using apps, while only 11% are using standard websites. Unsurprisingly, Facebook is the most popular app at 19% (measured by time spent).”
- “Pinterest is number one for mobile social media, with 64% of referral traffic being driven by smartphones and tablets.”
10 Tips for Successful Mobile Marketing Campaign
- Make Mobile Friendly Website and Content
- Reach Your Brand to Mobile Users
- Setup Google My Business Profile for Your Brand
- Use Text Messages (SMS Marketing)
- Make Your Site Navigable
- Add a Personal Touch
- Create Mobile Apps
- Encourage Social Engagement
- Enable Real Time Tracking for Mobile Apps
- Use Multi Channel Campaign
1. Make Mobile Friendly Website and Content:
The very first thing you must do before you begin a mobile advertising campaign is to make your site mobile-friendly. You will need to be sure that menus and content looking well to users and also you can’t do this if you don’t have a mobile-friendly theme. If you are writing for mobile users, you do not have the blissful luxury of a broad PC screen to show long headlines. Make your headlines shorter and even more influential, showing the good thing about reading when they view it.
For instance, if your personal computer headline was…
Ways to Start a Home Base Business With Little or no Money
A mobile version should end up like this…
How to Start A Home Business With No Money
2. Reach Your Brand to Mobile Users:
One of the ways to really get your brand out there has been mobile ads, which you are able to run through communal advertising and other programs. To make use of mobile ads, the essential thing you need to do is to recognize your main audience. Unless your brand is really as huge as Apple or Google, you can’t market to everyone.
You additionally have to help mobile users discover you, using mobile SEO and providing convenience so that users may easily gain access to your products and services and get what they want.
3. Setup Google My Business Account to your Brand:
Mobile users often search for local information. If you wish to deliver, you will need to really get your business on the Google map. Google makes this process very simple with Google My Business, which also helps for both mobile & desktop users to find you.
4. Use Text (SMS Marketing):
Corresponding to Ihumanmedia, 58% of smartphone users check their mobile phone at least every hour. They keep their smartphone helpful and are always prepared to utilize them to find proper information.
Since 41% of cellular phone users use their smartphone for texting rather than speaking, using Text marketing is a no-brainer. Get one of these service, like EZtexting, to observe how it works for you. It’s free and you will upgrade if you want it.
Benefits of Mobile SMS Marketing via text are: Trackable, Interactivity, immediate delivery, personal touch
5. Make Your Website Navigable:
Navigation is one of six interface fixes that can increase conversions. Your menu, footer and other items need to be navigable. It should be responsive, so that it can display properly, whatever mobile device people are employing.
6. Put in a Personal Touch:
If you customize your marketing for mobile users, it generally does not mean that you merely discuss yourself as well as your achievements. No, this means that you’re joining at an individual level, adding yourself in their shoes and responding to their questions.
So, how will you individualize your mobile marketing?
- Identify specific customer needs:
- Share a tale: Mobile users love emotional tales that can fast them to do something.
- Use photographs: Begin using images to activate mobile users. Relating to Hubspot, photographs on Facebook generate more proposal than other content.
7. Create Mobile Apps:
Having an smartphone application for your site or business may help drive leads and sales.
8. Encourage Social Proposal:
Engagement on internet sites comes generally from smartphones, and that means you need to create social media into the mobile online marketing strategy. Pinterest (21%) is currently popular than Tweets (18%), in conditions of consumption. And, Facebook (71%) trumps almost every other network, in conditions of engagement.
If you’re offering physical items (clothing, shoes, accessories), then consider posting pictures that are highly relevant to your brand on Pinterest.
9. Enable Real Time Monitoring for Mobile Apps:
Effective mobile marketing depends on traffic monitoring. And real-time monitoring for your mobile programs is essential, so you know what’s taking place, when it happens. MobileApp Tracking can help you create data from real-time analytics, to help you in focusing on the right keywords, bettering conversion rates and much more.
10. Use Multi Channel Marketing campaign:
Multi-channel promotions for mobile can be directed through mobile apps, internet sites, chat programs like WhatsApp, mobile screen advertising and even more. You don’t need to pick one; they are really complementary.
So, follow these important tips for successful Mobile Marketing campaing gonna help you a lot to get leads from the smartphone users. You can learn mobile marketing easily from the Digilearnings’s. Join the advanced digital marketing coaching in Jaipur for the deep understanding of internet marketing.